I am officially ready to upgrade...

herothc

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm running full-sprint to the EVO Shift 4G as soon as it comes to reality. I put off upgrading to the EVO because it's bigger than I prefer, and then I put off the Epic because I don't like physical build of the phone (mainly the samsung slide design). Now a new HTC device in the spirt of the desire z.... that's totally what I've been waiting for.

Sorry, I know has nothing to do with the Hero. And as I have had a long love affair with my phone, lately I feel like we've lost that spark. He never talks to me like he used to... I have to work hard to get anything out of him... I don't know... he just doesn't preform the same way. I used to feel like he always wanted to please me, and I did everything I could to make him happy as well... alas... I feel its time to see other devices.

mmhhc

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Nice ID. Looks like the HeroTHC is kicking in for someone tonight. Thinking of changing your name to CrankShift when you get the new phone?

herothc

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
har har.

Nice ID. Looks like the HeroTHC is kicking in for someone tonight. Thinking of changing your name to CrankShift when you get the new phone?

:p
Actually I work at a veterinary emergency/referral center called The Hope Center, so the name actually has duel meaning. I actually hadn't considered a name change... that's not a bad suggestion tho, except for my hell-fired hate for meth.

PittsPgh

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
:p
Actually I work at a veterinary emergency/referral center called The Hope Center, so the name actually has duel meaning. I actually hadn't considered a name change... that's not a bad suggestion tho, except for my hell-fired hate for meth.
Could have a play on words in German
kranken = health
krankenhaus = hospital

could still use krankenshift
actaully I just put that in the translator (talktome) and that came back as "sick shift"