I assume no one else can use the tele nav

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
App and sprint TV apps? Little disappointed in sprint if I am not alone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I used to use Telanav, Telanav is horrible. Google Maps is far superior.
I guess if you get used to eating peanut butter and jelly everyday a thick t-bone steak might not be your preference.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus CDMA using Tapatalk 2

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The problem with the Sprint apps I believe is that they're made for Gingerbread and back. Sprint doesn't have any other ICS devices, plus this is a bloat free devices, so they have no need to make them until there they have a custom ICS device...like the EVO 4G LTE. Give it a few and let people pull those apps out of a system dump and then you should be good to go. I pulled the visual voicemail app from my of evo and installed it on my Nexus, didn't provision properly. So I'm gonna wait for the new EVO and use its VV app. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

stinkyfischer

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have seen telenav app available for download in the sprint section of Play.

I have not tried to download or use it. OP have you downloaded it?

egburr

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been using both TeleNav and Google Maps without any problems on my GNEX. I still haven't decided which I like better.

I have no desire to try Sprint TV again. I tried it a few times back on my old HTC Hero, but the selection of shows was horrible unless I wanted to pay extra.

daniel2744

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
i would use sprint tv just for ESPN alone. I don't have cable so that would be a big plus and with wifi now enabled this makes it that much better

Destoration

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Exactly the reason I use it too.... Plus when you are somewhere that you kinda want to watch a random show..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I haven't read good reviews on sprint tv but since it is advertised in the plan we signed up for I expected it to at least be available. Unfortunately I did not research enough into what sprint-ware is working on the gnex. Love the phone but would appreciate getting all that they promise :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigD