Samsung Tab lost

MPERLST216

Apr 28, 2023
Visit site
Lat year, I lost my Samsung Galaxy tablet, and kept looking on my Samsung owner page if it was being used by someone else. This year, the Samsung owners page has changed and my device no longer show up as one of my devices. Samsung is of no help via tele. Has someone that stole my tab now using it? How can my device disappear from my log in page?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What about Google's Find My Device -- did it ever show up there?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Why didn't you lock it down or go and find it? If you lost it a year ago and didn't do anything about it, I kind of think it's finders keepers lol.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Lat year, I lost my Samsung Galaxy tablet, and kept looking on my Samsung owner page if it was being used by someone else. This year, the Samsung owners page has changed and my device no longer show up as one of my devices. Samsung is of no help via tele. Has someone that stole my tab now using it? How can my device disappear from my log in page?
What u mean Samsung owner page?
Over a year if no one found it and no WiFi you probably won't see it anymore .

MPERLST216

Apr 28, 2023
Visit site
What u mean Samsung owner page?
Over a year if no one found it and no WiFi you probably won't see it anymore .
8 months ago it was stolen and police report filed. It was listed on my Samsung account page as one of my registered devices, and I could search for it but it was not active and unable to locate. I was checking monthly to locate it if it had been turned on. Now, with the updated Samsung log in page, it is no longer listed as registered to me. I guess whoever stole it figured how to bypassmy password and activate to their account. I do not understand how Samsung could just delete it from my registered account without me deactivating it.