I dropped my phone.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
*Cue Dramatic music*
I had my phone in my jacket pocket and somehow when I got into my car the phone slipped out, landed face down on the cement as I was getting ready to shut the door. The bottom right corner has a small chip and a couple extra small chip. (The chrome plastic came off.) And yes I had a case for my phone, obviously it doesn't cover the sides very well. Oh well, live and learn! Story of the day! :)

Sent From Samsung Note 3

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Yup! I'm using it right now! :) Just wished I was more careful. Should have gotten me an otterbox case lol!!

Sent From Samsung Note 3

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Glad to hear it didn't get seriously damaged! :)

I just got my otterbox defender for my N3 today and I absolutely LOVE it! It's better than I thought it would be!!

I highly recommend!!

Danny Why

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
you have to deal with it being that big at lest we don't have to worry about it getting cracked or anything else the outter box case is worth every penny!!!!!!!! :)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I myself don't understand them large cases either... It's like putting the phone in a box. But I understand why some people need this type of case, piece of mind, or maybe a previous bad experience... For me,, thin case and temperd glass screen protector and I'm good.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Weaser999

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I myself don't understand them large cases either... It's like putting the phone in a box. But I understand why some people need this type of case, piece of mind, or maybe a previous bad experience... For me,, thin case and temperd glass screen protector and I'm good.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Yeah, the Note 3 is already one damn big phone, and putting a thick case on it would make it like a brick. Minor damage is ok, so long as the screen stays undamaged.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender for the N3 is surprisingly sleek and comfortable.

Maybe a little bulky for some people's tastes. .. but doesn't bother me at all.

The power and volume buttons are still extremely responsive... and it has a flap which covers the home button as well, yet it's still also extremely responsive.

And it feels very comfortable to hold, even with one hand.

I won't have any other case on my phone! :)

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain. I did a similar thing with my GS2. It was in my breast shirt pocket and I bent over in the driveway to pick up something and it tumbled out matrix-like. I tried to catch it, but fumbled it. Landed first on a corner, exploded (back cover, battery, front), and tumbled in all different directions. Fortunately, damaged was very minor and only cosmetic.

I still go mostly naked - just a screen protector. And rarely in my breast pocket anymore. :)

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad for you. Had an accident with my motorcycle last week. Slipped out when it was raining and fell on the side where my N3 was in my jeans without any protection. Felt quite hard actually but it survived with no damage.. Stronger than my ribs and knee

Posted via Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I got this thin aluminum case from eBay. It looks like what the iPhone would look like if it was adult-sized :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63