I get error message 944 saying I can not instsll go sms pro on my galaxy s4. why?

A

AC Question

I had go sms pro on my Galaxy s4. Something happened and the screen became inoperable (couldn't read menu or icons). So I uninstalled the app & tried to reinstall it. Every time I try to install it I get an error message 944. Help.

mike6024

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
My wife just had this problem with Facebook. I solved by going to Settings -> App Manager -> the "All" tab, then searched for "Play Store" in the list. Click on the Play Store row, then click the "Force Stop" button to make sure it's not running, then the "Clear Data" button. Then just open the Play Store app and try downloading your app again.

Pediram Taj

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
i fix it after 2 [language redacted by Mod] weeks!.......

First Way ::
1-first install go sms pro version 4 and restart ur phone.
2-go to android settings\apps\ and click on go sms pro icon, then click on "clear data" button.
3-then uninstall go sms pro and restart again !
now u can install go sms pro latest version !
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Second Way ::
for 5 percent, if first way wont work, u better installing "es file explorer" and searching in phone internal memory for : temp or tmp or cach and clean search result files {for final solusion!} , after that do "First Way" method Again !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
95% the first way was working to me and my costumers !

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-07-03-21-08.jpg
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

utubaby123

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
TO EVERYONE... THE PROBLEM IS EASILY SOLVED .

JUST CLEAR THE DATA ...

GO TO SETTINGS - THEN GO TO APPLICATION MANAGER- SELECT GOOGLE PLAY STORE - CLICK ON CLEAR DATA (NOT CLEAR CACHE) ....

And then just go to play store..