I have the s24 plus, AMA

edubfromktown

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
Do you trust AI? I don't think Taylor Swift does anymore
Received S24+ 512 in black today.

I choose not to "leak" extraneous data for AI training fodder and (probably) added privacy invasion tidbits too

Configured swipe gesture navigation (thereby nuking the annoying bar!), disabled Circle to Search and enabled the AI setting "process data only on device".

Reactions: J Dubbs

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I have now had mine for 24 hours. One of the first things I did was enable Developer mode and lowered the animation from 1 to .5. I like the snappier response. Also, I set my resolution to max, and turned off Eye comfort.

After over 10 hours of using it today. My battery is at 64%. Granted, I am not a heavy user by any stretch of the imagination. Checking email and texts and taking a photo of my lunch.

I like the flat screen. Both the look and the feel. My first curved screen phone was the S8+. Then the Note 8, Note 10+, S22 Ultra. I think I have outgrown the curved screen fad(?) like many other people, both iPhone and Android users. I think Samsung has too.

I still have some tweaking to do and I haven't logged into all of the apps that I regularly use. I'm not planning on travelling soon, so I can't really test it on the road. At least not yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174