i want to upgrade early

flysolo

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
i want to upgrae to a G2 very badly. unfortunately i dont have a ugrade on any of my 5 lines. i have been with tmobile 5+ years. i worked for sprint and know for a fact that it only takes a "click" of a button more or less to set it so a person can upgrade. my question is if tmobile wll honor this? or if anyone has had a similar experience and can help with how to go about talking to them.

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
It's not necessarily just a click anymore. When you're account or line is showing invoice price, upgrade isn't even an option to ring it up. Now, you can be between the 12 and 22 months and be eligible for a partial upgrade, you just won't get the pink price (with the rebates, etc.) but you will get a price below the grey, retail invoice price. Hope that helps!

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
It's not necessarily just a click anymore. When you're account or line is showing invoice price, upgrade isn't even an option to ring it up. Now, you can be between the 12 and 22 months and be eligible for a partial upgrade, you just won't get the pink price (with the rebates, etc.) but you will get a price below the grey, retail invoice price. Hope that helps!

yea, if you're not eligible for a full upgrade, you would only get a partial one. for me, i would have to pay $349 for a g2x.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Assistivetech202