ICS.....05/09/12.....well?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah well if/when you see a mod, let me know lol. They know we play nice here so they don't come around much any more. We're the upper middle class white neighborhood of the Rezound.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
an update is due tonight or Monday night...more than likely tonight

That would be so funny! Since I installed the leak 2 hrs. ago on 1 of my rezounds . At least I can see the differences between em with and without the leak.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
well the update from team pkmn did come, but do not flash it. Somethings go switched around and it is not ready for primetime.

He is going to fix it later and should be released tonight I believe.

The release is not bad, just some "work" files got mixed in with the "finished" files so you can get some FCs from it.

Wait until you see something higher than 3.2.0 on the OP before flashing

jtversky

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
has anyone figured out why some folks are having issues getting the image to read properly in hboot? I spent a good amount of time trying to install the leak over the weekend with no success. I downloaded the leak from multiple sources, and in each case, verified the MD5 checked out. However, upon copying the zip file to the SD card and verifying the name is correct and there wasn't a 2nd .zip extention in the name, i still have issues in hboot. I get an error when booting into hboot giving the "no image or wrong image" 4x or so before it quickly takes me to the hboot menu. refreshing the bootloader does not correct the issue - any help would be great. would love to get ICS working! thanks in advance! I am completely stocked, and locked fwiw.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
has anyone figured out why some folks are having issues getting the image to read properly in hboot? I spent a good amount of time trying to install the leak over the weekend with no success. I downloaded the leak from multiple sources, and in each case, verified the MD5 checked out. However, upon copying the zip file to the SD card and verifying the name is correct and there wasn't a 2nd .zip extention in the name, i still have issues in hboot. I get an error when booting into hboot giving the "no image or wrong image" 4x or so before it quickly takes me to the hboot menu. refreshing the bootloader does not correct the issue - any help would be great. would love to get ICS working! thanks in advance! I am completely stocked, and locked fwiw.

Make sure it's on the external SD card not the internal SD card. Then check this:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/rezound-rooting-roms-hacks/172783-how-flash-leaked-ruu.html

jtversky

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Yup, i've verified it's location - sorry, forgot to mention in my original post. It's definitely on the external SD card. Your guide is definitely helpful...i had it up on the screen the entire time i was working on it, just to make sure i didn't miss any steps.

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Yup, i've verified it's location - sorry, forgot to mention in my original post. It's definitely on the external SD card. Your guide is definitely helpful...i had it up on the screen the entire time i was working on it, just to make sure i didn't miss any steps.

If it is truly on your external SD card (if using Astro, it will be /ext/sdcard2), then, you will need to check to make sure the file is named properly, no extra .zip, and/or quotes.

I had it on my internal sd card, the first few times, I had attempted this, but, if the file is named properly, and, it is on the correct SD card in the root directory, there is reason for it not to work. Any errors encountered by users are usually errors in one of the above. The only other error I can think of is if you are usb connected, and, your external sd card is inaccessible to your phone.

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
If it is truly on your external SD card (if using Astro, it will be /ext/sdcard2), then, you will need to check to make sure the file is named properly, no extra .zip, and/or quotes.

I believe case is also a factor. I've only ever named it "PH98IMG.zip" so I don't know if it will work with different case.