Ics update?

mdarby215

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Here is what I heard. My sister has a friend who dates a guy who's cousins sister talked to a guy who's brother works a Verizon. He said that ICS will roll out incrementally. It will go to the people who have never pushed the "check for update" button on their phone first. It will then roll out slowly to those that HAVE "checked for update". He said that for each time you have pushed the "check for update button" it adds another day onto when you will actually get it. Some of you guys may get it by next year. I'm just telling you what I heard.

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My maxx will probably be dead by the time it gets to me. I keep checking here to see if anyone has received the update and punching the system update button.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
the soak test has not even started yet, it wont roll out to everyone till late next week

I'm confused. Why would Verizon say it's been released if the soak test hasn't been done yet? And I've heard here and there that the soak test started anywhere from the beginning of the month to this last weekend. I can't trust any of the forums. Let alone Big Red.

Sitting here dazed and confused.

Reactions: jeverts

SouthEastNC

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused. Why would Verizon say it's been released if the soak test hasn't been done yet? And I've heard here and there that the soak test started anywhere from the beginning of the month to this last weekend. I can't trust any of the forums. Let alone Big Red.

Sitting here dazed and confused.

I received an email earlier this week on Tuesday the 19th inviting me to apply for the ICS test soak. I filled out the application, haven't heard back from them though so I assume I wasn't selected.

droogin

Banned
Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
They make more money with u confused knowledge is power so they keep u in the dark get with it that's there MO they do this and always will

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
According to VZW Support on twitter, it was released.
4462c252-d444-680c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell