If The ICS Rezound Update Looks Like This

necorbin

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I saw this posted in the news and looked over at the Sensation Thread at XDA Developers... I've been wondering what HTC would do for ICS. I happen to love the widgets of Sense, and like the start bar, even if it is some wasted space...

[ROM][★★ICS★★][Sense 3.5][21 Dec]RCMix ICE v1.0, First Sense Android 4.0.1 rom!!! :D - xda-developers

If this is how the final build of ICS for the Rezound looks, I would be over the moon. Love the startbar like ICS, but with the Sense goodness. I like how ICS looks, but the screenshots of home I've seen just look a little cartoonish to me.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
4 things is all I want in the new sense. More than 4x4 icons (up to 10 please), Change any icon to any icon/image in the gallery, and keep the re-sizable, scrollable widget function ICS has built in.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I saw this posted in the news and looked over at the Sensation Thread at XDA Developers... I've been wondering what HTC would do for ICS. I happen to love the widgets of Sense, and like the start bar, even if it is some wasted space...

[ROM][★★ICS★★][Sense 3.5][21 Dec]RCMix ICE v1.0, First Sense Android 4.0.1 rom!!! :D - xda-developers

If this is how the final build of ICS for the Rezound looks, I would be over the moon. Love the startbar like ICS, but with the Sense goodness. I like how ICS looks, but the screenshots of home I've seen just look a little cartoonish to me.

In terms of screenshots, I hope a princess kisses those frogs. Not bad, just not my cup of tea.

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I hope it does NOT look like that, not digging the icons on the bottom at all!! I would hate after all this that I would have to use a different launcher!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm ready for some crazy ass redesign of the launcher. Screw all of this 4 app buttons on the bottom thing. I like the style of the new Windows phones, but it's too simplistic.
I'm ready for the futuristic stuff. Make it look like my phone is alien technology.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm ready for some crazy ass redesign of the launcher. Screw all of this 4 app buttons on the bottom thing. I like the style of the new Windows phones, but it's too simplistic.
I'm ready for the futuristic stuff. Make it look like my phone is alien technology.

I like the clean launcher feel that Sense offers but it could stand to be more customizable. In ICS I'm hoping that Sense 4.0 is more or less a collection of Sense Widgets that can enhance ICS rather than drag it down. Biggest thing I want in ICS (on the Rezound) is the ability to choose between launchers and keep all the Sense Widgets, that clock still can't be beat.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping that there was some truth to the chatter about HTC dropping Sense for ICS. Maybe there's still a chance. It's not a hot button for me, but I think lots of other Rezound users well be disappointed.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Well, now Phone Arena is saying this is just a custom ROM. The XDA post also isn't clear if this is actually a leak, or just a cobbled together version.

angel35

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: If The ICS Rezound Update Looks Like ThisKeep it the same

No i dont like Alien tech. Ill keep what i got.Flip clock and all. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!:'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha