I'm coming back!!

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I reached out to Google just to inquire how this will affect my trade-in deadline and they're sending me another phone!! Wasn't at all why I contacted them and I even asked if we should wait to see if FedEx could get it resolved and they just kinda blew it off and wanted to proceed with sending me another one.

Kudos to Google for righting FedEx's wrong!
Unbelievably, this just happened to me. Says delivered but the fedex picture does not remotely look like my front door. No similar looking houses in my neighborhood either. I contacted FedEx and filed a report with Google. Disappointed in Googles' response as I was hoping/expecting to get something similar to yank. Was told to wait 24 hours and after that Google would priority ship a replacement. Guess this is standard procedure and honestly I would not have been too disappointed if I hadn't read the response that yank got.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Unbelievably, this just happened to me. Says delivered but the fedex picture does not remotely look like my front door. No similar looking houses in my neighborhood either. I contacted FedEx and filed a report with Google. Disappointed in Googles' response as I was hoping/expecting to get something similar to yank. Was told to wait 24 hours and after that Google would priority ship a replacement. Guess this is standard procedure and honestly I would not have been too disappointed if I hadn't read the response that yank got.
Oh no!!! Hopefully it got delivered to some decent folks like mine did and they bring it to you!

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Ended up arriving a couple hours later. Either Fedex scanned my package while they were delivering something else or they misplaced it and figured out they had a problem later. It arrived in a smaller van instead of the usual delivery truck and the driver ran up with the package and ran back then quickly drove off, as if he was the guy fixing the missed deliveries. The information on delivery manager updated to the correct delivery.

All's good now and I'm glad to be back with Google. I really missed the features unique to Pixel phones.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Ended up arriving a couple hours later. Either Fedex scanned my package while they were delivering something else or they misplaced it and figured out they had a problem later. It arrived in a smaller van instead of the usual delivery truck and the driver ran up with the package and ran back then quickly drove off, as if he was the guy fixing the missed deliveries. The information on delivery manager updated to the correct delivery.

All's good now and I'm glad to be back with Google. I really missed the features unique to Pixel phones.
I'm glad everything was sorted. Happy new phone day!

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Glad it all worked out for you!!

I didn't want to post this and freak you out more, but I never did receive the replacement Google sent me
It was supposed to be delivered 12/19 but it's been lost somewhere in FedEx's system since 12/18.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali