I'm coming back!!

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Please keep us posted.

Did you buy it from Google? If so please be careful, I have read that any dispute with Google will mean death to your account. I don’t know if that is true or not.

Reactions: YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Please keep us posted.

Did you buy it from Google? If so please be careful, I have read that any dispute with Google will mean death to your account. I don’t know if that is true or not.
I reached out to Google just to inquire how this will affect my trade-in deadline and they're sending me another phone!! Wasn't at all why I contacted them and I even asked if we should wait to see if FedEx could get it resolved and they just kinda blew it off and wanted to proceed with sending me another one.

Kudos to Google for righting FedEx's wrong!

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I reached out to Google just to inquire how this will affect my trade-in deadline and they're sending me another phone!! Wasn't at all why I contacted them and I even asked if we should wait to see if FedEx could get it resolved and they just kinda blew it off and wanted to proceed with sending me another one.

Sucks you have to wait but good on Google.

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site

WOW!

That is just about the last response I would have predicted.

I’m happy for you, and hope the delivery driver gets it right this time.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
My faith in humanity has been restored a bit! The homeowner where my phone was delivered to took it upon himself to drive to my house and bring me the package! Super nice of him!!

He said it wasn't even the same house number So, wrong road name and wrong house number ... When your job is to deliver packages to specific addresses, you think you'd have a little bit better attention to detail!

Last edited:

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
My faith in humanity has been restored a bit! The homeowner where my phone was delivered to took it upon himself to drive to my house and bring my the package! Super nice of him!!

He said it wasn't even the same house number So, wrong road name and wrong house number ... When your job is to deliver packages to specific addresses, you think you'd have a little bit better attention to detail!
New Phone Day! Congrats.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
My faith in humanity has been restored a bit! The homeowner where my phone was delivered to took it upon himself to drive to my house and bring me the package! Super nice of him!!

We've swapped wrongly delivered packages with our neighbors multiple times... there's still good folks out there that do the right thing 😉

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
We've swapped wrongly delivered packages with our neighbors multiple times... there's still good folks out there that do the right thing
I've done the same thing and would hope others would extend the same courtesy. I have picked up my neighbors mail for a week while they were away on vacation and even had our neighbor give us their garage code so we could put packages inside their garage. They of course have a Nest camera above their garage door.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Glad it all worked out and it is nice to hear positive stories. Regarding Google's response; I've always had good experiences with their customer service and yours is beyond outstanding.
Yeah, I've heard/seen so many complaints about Google and their customer service but fortunately I've always received great service and resolutions.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Man, I'm SO glad that dude brought me my phone the other day! Google was unable to cancel the replacement before it shipped so they told me to just refuse the delivery ... Well, looks like FedEx has screwed this one up too

I know it's a moot point because I don't need it, but if I was indeed waiting for this replacement phone I'd be super pissed LOL

Seriously, WTF FedEx??!! 382478890.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred