Im outside the US/Verizon and my phone don't connect to mobile data 2g/3g/4g

joeldls

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Im outside the US. I bought the cell phone because i read the specifications and is compatible with my cellphone company the networks are: 2g(1900MHz) / 3g(850mhz) / 4g(1700).

the cellphone is capable to do calls and send text messages. but cannot connect to the mobile network (edge/hdspa/lte)

I set the apn test the network mode global and gsm/umts with no results.

the H icon on the bar is greyed and the signal have a litle R on the top. i test with a 4g chip and when i putit show a icon of a sim with a "?" and the roaming state is "Not roaming"

I notice when i turn on the cellphone, where goes the opperator name shows "service disabled" for 4 or 5 secconds then change to my operator name

The android version of the cellphone is 4.4.2.

Do someone have solved similar problems? please help :'(

=================== SOLVED ============================

I downgrade the android version to 4.2.2 and the data connection works.

If everyone who need to do it, search in google( "Guide to Flash / Restore / Unbirck Verizon LG G2" ) include the quotes [I cannot paste links]
the page will have all the software you need drivers and firmware and a clear explanation of how to doit.

Have a great day to all!

Last edited:

Malek La

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I have same problem with u with my lg g2 cant connect to 3g or something. I has downgrade and its fix the network .kitkat has a problem so you batter downgrade to jelybeen. And after i downgrade its only grps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332