Incredible and option of sense.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
[Sarcasm]I have 7 screens full of active widgets set to update every 3 seconds because I need to know if my "Pretend Internet Friend" on Facebook from Zimbabwe is making mashed potatoes and need to know at the exact second if they are YUMMY! My battery only lasts 1 hour! CRAP PHONE CRAP PHONE![/Sarcasm]

I think that about sums up the bashing...

Ellerbestyle

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah at first I was all exited about the incredible. I now wish that they would of released the nexus one for verizon. I might change my tune if they can ever get the incredible rooted. I hate sense and want stock 2.2 on my incredible.

Chaos5

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Sense has nothing to do with the battery life. Why is everyone on the the bashing bandwagon....

unless you have a bunch of widgets (or linked accounts) refreshing very frequently, sense really doesn't take a lot of battery life, and if you do have a lot of things updating frequently, then you would have poor battery life even if sense wasn't there.

Only reason I said was someone on another post said HTC replied to an e-mail saying it was there programming, which I assumed being Sense UI was the problem with the poor battery life...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos