Captcha Your Soul

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently a VZW customer who is out of contract with a really slow and buggy Droid 1 (unrooted)

On Craigslist someone is selling this AT&T HTC INSPIRE brand new in-box for $300.

If I get this, I wouldn't be bound by AT&T in a contract.

So I was thinking that I could get this, pay month to month on ATT, and sell it when better devices arrive and then sign a contract to get those better devices.

Specifically I'm waiting for either a Samsung Galaxy S II, iPhone 5, or something equally epic.

Should I do this, or just wait it out for the devices that I really want?

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2011
www.guitarschoolapp.com
The Inspire feels like a pretty nice phone. I don't own one, but I've had the chance to play around with it for a bit. Hefty feel, nice 4.3 inch screen, and 4G.

It all depends on what you want to do really! I'm like you, waiting around for the dual core phones to arrive so if you think you can resell the Inspire for close to what you paid for it in 2/3 months it might not be a bad move!

Your call.

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
considering your situation the Inspire would be a great transition device for you. and by that i mean a device that can hold you out until a device, that you do want, comes out.

it's a very solid device. Sense UI is smooth with the 2nd gen Snapdragon. AT&T's network is decent depending where you are. and battery life is alright.

ReuvenNY

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
You will notice a great improvement over your old phone. I own an Inspire 4G and love it. I do not particularly like AT&T, but with no contract it's OK.
Look for the HTC Sensation coming to T-Mobile in the summer.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos