iphone 14 pro or pixel 7 pro?

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I do not want to carry two phones and have a second line just to have a pixel.

Trying to decide on which phone to keep.
I am leaning more towards the pixel as I prefer android.
But it will cost be 500.00 to return the iphone back to verizon or 1099 to buy it out.

I have two options.

1. send it back and pay 500.00
2. add a line, which I really do not want to do.

can I put the pixel on the same line as the iphone and just continue to pay verizon the iphone amount each month?

thanks

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I do not want to carry two phones and have a second line just to have a pixel.

Trying to decide on which phone to keep.
I am leaning more towards the pixel as I prefer android.
But it will cost be 500.00 to return the iphone back to verizon or 1099 to buy it out.

I have two options.

1. send it back and pay 500.00
2. add a line, which I really do not want to do.

can I put the pixel on the same line as the iphone and just continue to pay verizon the iphone amount each month?

thanks
Not sure about Verizon but I can change my phone on the EIP plan but still pay for the old one on T-mobile.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
I hate iOS so much personally and have a Pixel 7 Pro now. My friend at the gym has an iPhone 14 Pro Max and honestly, her camera is way better than the Pixel in every aspect, portrait mode, which leave the pixel's grainy and over sharpened pics in the dust, much better video and more natural looking photos in general that make you think that it came from a DSLR. Not to mention, the cinematic video is also way better on the iPhone when it comes to image quality and more importantly, subject separatation, on the Pixel 7 Pro, subject separation is horrible in cinematic mode as is there was a halo around it. Not to mention that you are limited to FHD resolution only whilst the iPhone 14 Pro Max can do it at 4K. So if you care about the camera, there is no question, get the iPhone 14. Otherwise everything else I prefer the Pixel.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I hate iOS so much personally and have a Pixel 7 Pro now. My friend at the gym has an iPhone 14 Pro Max and honestly, her camera is way better than the Pixel in every aspect, portrait mode, which leave the pixel's grainy and over sharpened pics in the dust, much better video and more natural looking photos in general that make you think that it came from a DSLR. Not to mention, the cinematic video is also way better on the iPhone when it comes to image quality and more importantly, subject separatation, on the Pixel 7 Pro, subject separation is horrible in cinematic mode as is there was a halo around it. Not to mention that you are limited to FHD resolution only whilst the iPhone 14 Pro Max can do it at 4K. So if you care about the camera, there is no question, get the iPhone 14. Otherwise everything else I prefer the Pixel.
Pictures taken with my friend 14 pro always has Yellow tint. They are locked in apple eco system. When we meet, they use my 7pro or my ZF3 to capture moments. I see pixel has more natural colors (slightly on cooler side) and samsung has natural but saturated colors. IPhones in my opinion have yellowish saturated tint.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk