Is it possible to circle items on a website and collect them?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am looking for a solution for my exact use case and need advice, whether this can be solved with a samsung tab (with an s-pen):
I am planning to browse many webshops and would like a tool, where I can just circle the items that are interesting for me and either they would be collected in a separate note (as pictures) or I would be able to see all my circles on the exact pages of the website. Think of this whole issue as if you opened up a physical catalogue, grabbed a pen and circle the items you need. I would like to achieve the same result digitally, on a website. (so the source is not a pdf, but the end result could be)
One thing to note: when I circle the items, I don't want to click on save or any other button to save them to my notes. I just want to circle and continue browsing.
Any help is appreciated!

spARTacus

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
Screenshots has the ability to annotate/embed the url/site from where the screenshot came, within the image, and also I think for a button or link to later take a device (browser I guess) back to that url/site from the stored screenshot image. So, I assume an app could be created to do what you are describing. I would assume that a fair bit of smarts would be needed, for the app to figure out what specific item/url piece of website code (among maybe hundreds or thousands) to associated to what the user would circle with the pen. However, I assume it would be possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali