Is the Atrix faster now?

ali.fazal

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Since the Atrix's bootloader has been unlocked, and ROMS can be flashed, do you think the device is speedier?

From all the reviews I've read, the device has seemed very laggy and slow since it was essentially only utilizing one core, and that too with MotoBlur on top.

However, now that you can flash ROMs, is the phone worth it to switch from my Infuse?

Conor18

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
unlocking a bootloader doesnt effect speeds. for me the atrix never lagged in the first place. and mind yourself these new leaked HKTW roms being leaked are well... LEAKS. Not yet complete. anyone complaining of lag on these roms must realize they arent finished so there will most likely be lag. and the infuse is just a pretty phone. nothing is special about it except the obnoxiously large screen. i would recommend the switch, we will have cyanmod soon. but then again i wouldnt have recommended the infuse ever.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
If your ATRIX is slow or laggy you need to find the offending app. I am unlocked and have tried 3 of the full ROMs including HKYW which was the least complete and none were laggy or slow.

sent from my unlocked MB860 via Tapatalk

Reactions: varsityhacker

NicholeTech

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Gotta agree. Only time my Max got funky was a poor app. If I find an app that sucks battery, opens when not needed or otherwise seems unruly it usually is the mean problem.

Sent from (rooted) Max Atrix via TapaTalk