Is the note 7 heavy on software like previous Samsung devices?

ee_nay

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I have an S4 and my experience with it has been a complete disaster: the software is heavily loaded - at least too much for my taste, the phone has cracked quite a few (real exaggeration, the phone is battered), and now Wi-Fi ceases to work. However taking a look at the note 7, I'm actually pretty excited at what Samsung has to offer and this is the first note I'm interested in!

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It is heavier compared to some of the leaner skins out there.

But the Note7's software is massively improved from the S4. There's much less useless stuff compared to the S4, and the software just looks and performs much better.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Least amount of bloat on any Verizon phone I have ever owned by far, and what little bloat is there, can be removed, or disabled.

panzerghost

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I didn't think there was much bloat until I went into System apps then you see the all the crap on the phone. But I"m coming from a Nexus so everything has more bloat compared to that phone.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I think Sprint and Sammy formed an allegiance to bloatware us to death. At least more of it can be uninstalled or disabled. Somethings you should be able to, you can't.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981