Is there a point of getting the Xperia Z4 if Sony's Mobile Division is going down?

Nosferatu Pro

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
I think they will not sale their mobile division. Here are the reasons:
1. They have a lot of features integrated with Playstation so good sales in one market should propel sales in in another one.
2. Sony is a big brand. If they sale the mobile division, it will have a different name and sales will go down. I think potential buyer of the asset understands it and won't purchase it for a super high price.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
For me.... Big No thanks to touchwiz and over saturated amoled screens.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 via the Coconut Wireless \ooo/...

Idk, the Note 4 QHD screen looks pretty damn good...hopefully the Galaxy S6 will look just as good
And Samsung is supposed to tone down Touchwiz a lot too

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a problem with TouchWiz. I actually really like it. Not boring. Actually use the features a lot.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Idk, the Note 4 QHD screen looks pretty damn good...hopefully the Galaxy S6 will look just as good
And Samsung is supposed to tone down Touchwiz a lot too

Now that Android allows for custom launchers, it is much easier to get a Samsung to look like a Nexus. It will just be bloatware on your phone taking up space, but that's about it from what I've been reading.

KarlDag

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Now that Android allows for custom launchers, it is much easier to get a Samsung to look like a Nexus. It will just be bloatware on your phone taking up space, but that's about it from what I've been reading.
Notification shade and settings agent changes by launchers. At least colors can be changed through themes on new handsets.

Josh Stainsby

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
i tell you, what i really want from it is: fingerprint recognition. It would be great, and it needs some more good features to boast about like samsung have done.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLegend