Issue with Motocast

Lonewolf147

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I love Motocast. I've been using it to stream from my media library of thousands of songs and videos.

But, about a week ago when I logged into Motocast with my phone, there is a chunk of Artists that do not show up. About halfway through my F's, all of the G's and half way through the I's are nameless artists. I cannot select them. I've logged onto the MyMotocast server via the web and everything shows up just fine there.

I've tried removing the music directory from the server, re-adding it, rebooting my phone, my computer, removing my motocast ID and relogging on. Every time the music refreshes, these artists are missing.

Any ideas?

Perhaps if I could just delete the database files (both on the phone and the computer) and let the software rebuild them? But I don't know where the files are stored specifically.

Thanks

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Or this:
On your phone
Go into Settings > Apps
Reset data and clear cache

On the PC
Stop any running Motocast from task manager
Delete Motocast

Plug phone in with USB cable and reinstall Motocast

There are a few things out there similar to yours. Just start digging and start trying.

Lonewolf147

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying.

I do use ITunes at home and have no problems with it. In fact, I have full access to all the playlists I've created in ITunes in my Motocast.

I have previously uninstalled Motocast from the PC, cleared and reset all the data on my phone, reinstalled Motocast on the PC and still have the problem.

It was because I wasn't getting any results from the threads I found online while searching for this that I figured I would try posting on here myself to try and get some results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d