it's amazing how low this phone is selling for on Swappa and Ebay

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I just bought one off Swappa, absolutely perfect condition. Came with glass screen protector installed. He included a second screen protector, a second battery with charger, and a bunch of cases. $275.

I bought this to replace my boot looped year old V10 that I also bought used. Even taken together, I haven't spent as much on two of them as I would have spent on a brand new V10 a year ago.

I thought about buying a V20 brand new, and even had my credit card out at the T-Mobile store--then they pulled their "$20 mandatory fee for walking in the door and buying something from us" crap, so I turned around and walked out.

I'm going to send my boot looped unit back to LG to see if they can fix it.

starscream1989

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
I just bought one off Swappa, absolutely perfect condition. Came with glass screen protector installed. He included a second screen protector, a second battery with charger, and a bunch of cases. $275.

I bought this to replace my boot looped year old V10 that I also bought used. Even taken together, I haven't spent as much on two of them as I would have spent on a brand new V10 a year ago.

I thought about buying a V20 brand new, and even had my credit card out at the T-Mobile store--then they pulled their "$20 mandatory fee for walking in the door and buying something from us" crap, so I turned around and walked out.

I'm going to send my boot looped unit back to LG to see if they can fix it.

I bought one off of amazon brand new $299 and I was able to unlock it. Love the phone only issue I am having with it is the fast charging feature is no longer working, on the LG fast charge adapter. Its not the cord or the adapter cause it was fast charging my old.note 4 so I am like at a list trying to figure out what would cause it to not fast charge anymore only other thing is maybe the charging port is faulty idk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter