It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I did the dumbest thing and canceled my original preorder that was from the day it went on preordered and preordered the DNA. Then i decided that was a huge mistake and canceled my preorder for the DNA on the 13th and preordered the Note 2 again. So i probably won't see anything till tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

same here. talked with a verizon rep at my store today and she said they would have them available on thursday. although she did say they haven't even gotten them in the stores yet. that seems a little concerning to me. i would've thought the phones would have been in the store already. @insider joe, curious if you know when your store will be getting their stock in?

We get our phone shipments on wednesdays, So that's probably when they will arrive.

tonysracing

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I placed my preorder this afternoon, just got charged for the full amount on my card. Order status says " Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow."

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The N2 will not sell out on the first day. Believe it or not we haven't had anyone come and ask about the Galaxy Note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Don't be so Cockey. Just cause your store lacks interest doesn't mean its that way across the board. Can vary from location/demographics. This phone will be very popular

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

jmob26

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered my Note II on Nov. 24th and noticed today at 4:37 PM CT (Chicago) that my cc had a pending Verizon charge. (I didn't see it there at 4:36 PM. Just kidding- noticed it sometime before 5 PM.) My order page also was updated to show "Status: Your order will ship by 11/27/2012" with no tracking number.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Don't be so Cockey. Just cause your store lacks interest doesn't mean its that way across the board. Can vary from location/demographics. This phone will be very popular

Im not being cockey, But other than IPhones Verizon has never sold out on day one in the last 2 years of android phones.

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

They've had about five people ask about the phone since it was "announced" at my local vzw store.

I don't think a niche phone like this will sell out in store.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Pre-ordered my Note II on Nov. 24th and noticed today at 4:37 PM CT (Chicago) that my cc had a pending Verizon charge. (I didn't see it there at 4:36 PM. Just kidding- noticed it sometime before 5 PM.) My order page also was updated to show "Status: Your order will ship by 11/27/2012" with no tracking number.

Same status as you.

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Im not being cockey, But other than IPhones Verizon has never sold out on day one in the last 2 years of android phones.

I called two local stores and they said a bunch of people have called about it. Also, its sold 5 million in a month. Already half what the first one did in a year. I'd say its fairly popular!

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Just called my local VZW store to see when there were expecting to have them. The response: "Sometime next week". Looks like I'll be out to find a new local store.
Store #2, no idea when they were getting it, but they said they would get a demo unit 3 days before they have it in store. Looking like I'll have to order online.

killroy420

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Lmao this thread is funny. All I am reading is, "Yay! Verizon took all my money! Woo hoo!" :p

I tried to think of something witty, but this is all I could come up with.

pjfan9110

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
any idea of the amount of units you'll be getting for release day? a couple of the verizon stores i called seemed like they didn't get too many in or they weren't expecting to get too many for thursday. a couple other stores said that they would be getting it in a "couple of weeks".

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox hasn't released cases for the note 2 yet.

Got my Grey note2 yesterday morning. First one in the store, I wasn't going to let one slip away lol. $267 out the door.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Saw a otterbox youtube vid... In the comments and vid it states the screen is not as good at all with their protective screen on. Fail.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigD