I've got a Pixel C, you've got questions. Fire away!

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you used the Dell Venue 10 7000? How does the typing feel compare? How about the quality/design of the keyboard connection?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How would you rank the keyboard attachment compared to others?

There are only two keyboard attachments for this tablet. So comparing it to others is moot.

But I think they're done pretty well. (Whether they're useful is another matter.)

Fedway

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
How does the Pixel C Folio Keyboard compare to the regular Pixel C Keyboard? Does the Folio fold back so that the Pixel C can be used as a tablet without the keyboard getting in the way?

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How does the Pixel C Folio Keyboard compare to the regular Pixel C Keyboard? Does the Folio fold back so that the Pixel C can be used as a tablet without the keyboard getting in the way?

One's metal, one's leather. The folio adds a little extra thickness, too. It's nice. But makes me feel like I should carry it and not a laptop, which just isn't going to happen.

(Will have a separate post on this today or tomorrow.)

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I mean in its design (Adjustable angles, attachment ) to other tablet attachments like the surface keyboard. It appears to be one of the best if not best keyboard attachment designed for any tablet

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I mean in its design (Adjustable angles, attachment ) to other tablet attachments like the surface keyboard. It appears to be one of the best if not best keyboard attachment designed for any tablet

It's early, but I'm inclined to agree.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Seems like it's in the league of the iPad Pro powerful hardware, but no software to take advantage of it. Would you agree with this statement Phil?

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I have the 2013 N7, thinking of upgrading... Would you recommend the Pixel C or the N9?

Need something lighter and kinda more portable? N9.
Need a bad-*** display and cool design? Pixel C.

That answer may well change in 6 months. (Or whenever they actually get the software done for this thing.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod