I've got the Huawei P9, you've got questions — fire away!

davidwilling

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I currently have the Samsung S6 for work and will very shortly be getting the Huawei P9; how easy is it to transfer info from the Samsung to Huawei; can I do it through Smart Switch? Also, I hear that some don't like the EMUI interface; how do you feel about it, and do you have any thoughts for using a different launcher instead?

easyriderlovescs

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

This is my first post. First of all, I'll like to say a big hello to all. My name is Rainer, I'm from Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I've decided to post in this thread under general issues.

I have a Huawei P9 Lite. Everytime I connect the phone to my PC, I have to manually go to the phone settings and select Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) under Select USB Configuration, then only I can transfer files to and from the phone and PC. How do I setup the phone so that I don't have to manually set these options every time I connect the phone to my PC? I want the phone to autoconnect to the PC every time I connect it to the PC. I didn't have this problem in my previous phone, Samsung Galaxy Mega 2.

Pls help thanks. Looking forward to reply.

From a frustrated Huawei P9 Lite user.

shamenlong

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have just got the p9 however im really frustrated I imported all my contacts but instead of just my phone numbers when I press the contacts icon everything is listed email adresses ect the only way I can access just the numbers is going in to the options then selecting groups this ery annoying could someone plesse help

Hyuugo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,
I got a p9 lite I love the phone But i encontered a problem, and I dont know if this is a bug or a problem of the phone, when i record a vídeo it doesn't record with sound ive tried several "fixes" like clearing the cache, rebooting, but no luck.
Can somente help me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d