"I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone have a tracking # yet?

Looks like verizon's pre-orderers will get their phone before everyone else...I've been seeing a lot of verizon customers say their phone delivery date is Thursday according to their tracking number

Posted via the Android Central App

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
My card was charged but still no shipping info and still get that error message when trying to check the website. Called HTC and the said that's all the info they had as well.

jinzen

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site

Looks like verizon's pre-orderers will get their phone before everyone else...I've been seeing a lot of verizon customers say their phone delivery date is Thursday according to their tracking number

Posted via the Android Central App

Well we knew that last week on the Pre-Order page. It said deliver by 5/5. Which is what Verizon always does with Pre-orders, sets your delivery date to be that date.

itsavwmodel

May 4, 2016
Visit site
As well as the Order number, have you also included the Password that's listed on the original e-mail confirming your order? It's a couple of lines below the order number field on the e-mail.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
As well as the Order number, have you also included the Password that's listed on the original e-mail confirming your order? It's a couple of lines below the order number field on the e-mail.

I did that and even changed my account password but even customer service didn't have any info past my card being charged.

itsavwmodel

May 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Order status look up

Anyone able to look up their order status on htc.com? I got an email that order was successful and can use the link to check order status. But when I go to the link and provide the order number it can't find it. Want to check what others are seeing and make sure I'm not the only one having this issue.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

They are shipping orders this late at night

Most likely not handing off to the shipping company but getting them ready for pickup the next day and whatnot... sure. My buddy works at UPS and it isn't uncommon for him to be coming home at 3 AM and whatnot.

jinzen

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site

Probably shipped a few days ahead of time based on UPS or FedEx estimates. Then the shippers beat their estimates sometimes and customer gets it early. Just guessing

J R Mtz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Called last night and was told the same thing. My phone is just waiting for FedEx to pick it up, etc.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just checked this morning. My order status is still the same: Pending Fulfillment.

If I am guessing, I would say that they might actually ship today...but that is just a guess.

Happy Star Wars day folks.