"I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

NesToPROD

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
So... Got shipping confirmation at about 7pm PST tonight when I ordered mid afternoon on 4/12... Carbon grey, unlocked. My order number started with 113. Looks like they're shipping standard overnight. If any of that helps folks figure out the timeline, happy to help :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Let's take it down a notch everyone.. No need to make fun / make jokes of someone for their excitement. Let's keep it civil. Everyone is just excited for their new phones to arrive in the mail.

jw82

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone in the UK seen any updates on shipping or credit card payments being taken? Availability dates on Amazon UK and Carphone Warehouse UK websites has now slipped to May 18th.

May 5, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone in the UK seen any updates on shipping or credit card payments being taken? Availability dates on Amazon UK and Carphone Warehouse UK websites has now slipped to May 18th.

Hi, UK no payment taken no update info.18/5/16 let's hope not!

You posted at 4:01? Wow that's keen. If anything changes I'll post.

mariuscm

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Not quite. My first order started with 111174...... This one was on April 12th at 8:18AM.
My second order (after I found out about the $100 discount) starts with 1130........... on April 13th 3:03AM.

I haven't received an email confirmation, but HTC has charged my credit card (pending).
Fingers crossed :)

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
No shipping email for me yet. So I'm gonna go drink some beer and play video games. I'm excited to catch up on all this tomorrow morning.

I did this before my email came out. Rhinegeist Truth. Went to bed early and missed the email where I transposed numbers on my CC and it declined it. :-( LMFAO. Sooooo, reentered the number...immediately accepted and charged it. Gotta SMH at myself sometimes....

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered via HTC (Verizon Model) on 4/29.....

Card was charged last night (5/4)..... But DRI still shows "Boxed Shipment".... Fedex shows nothing....

So.... the wait goes on..... the wait goes on......

SkypilotOfHope

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 15 April. Card charged last evening. 'Pending Fulfillment' on order status. Shipping to Canada, Glacier Silver model.

Posted from my HTC One M9

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
If its anything like when I worked in shipping about...oh a million years ago; this stuff is going to be updated in batches. As they fill the semis and dispatch it from the yard is probably the next point.

Given what I think the size of the shipping box will be I wonder how many would fit a 53footer....

anon(604250)

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
If its anything like when I worked in shipping about...oh a million years ago; this stuff is going to be updated in batches. As they fill the semis and dispatch it from the yard is probably the next point.

Given what I think the size of the shipping box will be I wonder how many would fit a 53footer....

I'm with you on this. Everyone is used to Amazon's near real-time status updates, but that only works for onesie-twosie situations. Massive product rollouts happen in batches and waves. Shipping, notifications, all of it. It's the only reasonable way to keep track of the whole mess. While patience isn't the norm with today's instant gratification mindset, it saves a lot of wasted energy to find a bit of it.

Oh, and yeah. My phone is on the truck for delivery. Yay me! :p

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you on this. Everyone is used to Amazon's near real-time status updates, but that only works for onesie-twosie situations. Massive product rollouts happen in batches and waves. Shipping, notifications, all of it. It's the only reasonable way to keep track of the whole mess. While patience isn't the norm with today's instant gratification mindset, it saves a lot of wasted energy to find a bit of it.

Oh, and yeah. My phone is on the truck for delivery. Yay me! :p

Mine too :) But I am in Dallas (Not sure what I did to get that punishment) and the phone is in SE FL somewhere. These FedEx trucks really should have GPS units on them so we can track the truck in real time ... ROFLMAO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder