"I've ordered my HTC One (M8)!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from the ATT site late in the afternoon , paid for overnight shipping and had my M8 in my hands less than 24 hours later :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from the ATT site late in the afternoon , paid for overnight shipping and had my M8 in my hands less than 24 hours later :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You paid for overnight shipping? Both mine and my girlfriend's were free overnight shipping. On AT&T as well

Posted via Android Central App

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll be ordering Friday cause T-Mobile is lame... wish they had the option to pre-order so I could receive it then.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I was at Costco and they had a dummy phone. Pictures and Videos doesn't show how amazing this really is, it feels and looks even better than the M7. I take all the critism back.

The launch date got delayed to the 15th but I finally got a hold of stock when I called Bell, my M8 Gun Metal should be here Friday!

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Getting ready to order my M8 GPE. Leaves the warehouse in 1-2 days. Very excited. I have a 5s right now. Will I have to go buy a SIM card from AT&T to get it working or r they the same size sim???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Getting ready to order my M8 GPE. Leaves the warehouse in 1-2 days. Very excited. I have a 5s right now. Will I have to go buy a SIM card from AT&T to get it working or r they the same size sim???

They both use a nano sim. Just swap it out.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Gonna sell my 5s for $400 tomorrow then I'm gonna go to Best Buy and get the Gold M8. Can't wait.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy's trade in value was 120 or 125 with charger we kept our chargers. Sprint's was only 85. I would call Radio Shack and ask them. If you need accessories and Best Buy's trade in is higher take it there and get a gift card maybe. But I am sure radio shack will buy back too just don't know how much. Best Buy has the great Glass Zagg protector that is everyone's favorite.

Going to friend's radio shack to pick up a m8 from sprint. Anyone know if you trade in your m7 do you get $ off the m 8?

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Trading in is not worth it. You can get more selling it. The rate for trade in is a joke.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

TheGreatUnknown

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
ordered late last night from AT&T. I was eligible for a Next upgrade. says preparing to ship.
also, ordered the dot view case and a cheap screen protector from Verizon.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
ordered late last night from AT&T. I was eligible for a Next upgrade. says preparing to ship.
also, ordered the dot view case and a cheap screen protector from Verizon.

Let us know what you think of your new phone once you get it :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Justintoxicated

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine last sunday, canceled monday because I forgot to put in the $60 off code. Found out the $60 off "VERIZON30" code could not be entered anyways because verizons site was broken and would not allow for the BOGO deal so you have to use their alternate site that does not allow coupon codes.

Re-orderd on tuesday and it shipped out today. However they didn't send it overnight so now I have to wait till monday :(
I should have about one hour on monday to figure out how to swap it over to my unlimited account, I can't just swap cards due to the nano sim.

Cuore

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Erm, have any of you ordered from Taiwan? They have the red version of it and I pretty much want the red one lol.
Is the 32GB still in developer version? Or is it not? I'm confuse about developer and non developer thing... sorry newbie hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred