juice defender beta on TB???

iancurtis

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
okay so battery life on the tb sucks which battery saver apps are good i have JD beta and i have it set to aggressive i dont see much improvement I've had my phone for about a month and a half and its force closes everything all the time so please help i know nothing about my phone and i dont live in a 4g area. thanks:)

twotwinpeaks

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Great Success with Juice Defender

I've been using Juice Defender for over a week now with great success as far reducing battery consumption. With 4g it has gone from 2+% per hour to about 1.5%. With 3G it is less than 1%. So I only turn on 4G when using HotSpot.

Only possible problem that might be happening, but I haven't confirmed is that it doesn't recognize that I have Pandora running in background and I have to open screen to get next track. But this symptom could do some other issue.

So my experience is the Juice Defender does what it says it does. So far I've only used the default setting, no customization.

Hope this helps:)

Reactions: iancurtis

neoterixx64

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I have had great success with Juice Defender beta. I get anywhere from 1.20% to 1.60%

I def. have seen an improvement to battery life with this program.

alcoholics02

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Juice Defender for over a week now with great success as far reducing battery consumption. With 4g it has gone from 2+% per hour to about 1.5%. With 3G it is less than 1%. So I only turn on 4G when using HotSpot.

Only possible problem that might be happening, but I haven't confirmed is that it doesn't recognize that I have Pandora running in background and I have to open screen to get next track. But this symptom could do some other issue.

So my experience is the Juice Defender does what it says it does. So far I've only used the default setting, no customization.

Hope this helps:)

My experience as well. JD is a welcome app for TB. It really helps alot.

Mustang7303

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Rooted, rom-ed, and kernel-ed I see less than .5% per hour of drain while on wifi with the phone idle. I dont even bother charging my phone overnight unless im at less than 30% charge because anything north of that gets me through the night and the day until im back home again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky