just got the Atrix...5 year blackberry user and I need major help

anon(400316)

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: just got the Atrix...5 year blackberry user and I need major

OK I figured out how to stop gmail notifications.

But can I mark all "unread items" as "read". And yes the whole google sync this is crap, but I couldn't figure out any other way to get my contacts over from the blackberry.

I'm kinda getting used to the Android and I like it way more than my torch. Not sure if BB will have anything innovative with their 4g phones

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site

OK I figured out how to stop gmail notifications.

But can I mark all "unread items" as "read". And yes the whole google sync this is crap, but I couldn't figure out any other way to get my contacts over from the blackberry.

I'm kinda getting used to the Android and I like it way more than my torch. Not sure if BB will have anything innovative with their 4g phones

I'm currently using a BB Bold 9700 and I have been sitting on the fence with deciding if I should get the Atrix. I still haven't brought myself to buy it, even though I have an upgrade. I think the Atrix is a good phone so I still may get it. I want to wait until the official release date of the new BB Bold 9900. Then I'll probably get the Atrix (or HTC Holiday if it's out by then but kinda doubt it) so that if I don't like it I can return it within the 30 days and try the new Bold 9900.

Even better than than 4G for BlackBerry (which a faster BB is very goood) but QNX will be a bigger deal. This alone could have everyone drop their current smartphone device and get a BlackBerry. Trust me, it is going to be a game changer for all Operating Systems. Buuuuuut, it's not suppose to be used in BB devices for another year maybe. So I'm really interested in exploring Android, maybe even iPhone5 but I think Android is kicking Apple's butt along with everyone else.

I'm also afraid if I buy the Atrix, that the Atrix II will come out by the end of this year. It's not too far away.

Hope you enjoy your Atrix and keep updating this thread with your likes/dislikes. If you have had BB for 5 years and decide to stick with Android, then I'm certain I would since I've only been using BB for about 2 years.

p.s. why wouldn't the native Calendar for the Atrix allow you to change the default view to day, week, month? Glad to hear GB addresses this issue. Another reason why I like Android, they improve their stuff almost instantly!

anon(400316)

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Also....any way to change the view in ciontacts? I have some contacts that i know by work cause i only haw their first name. Id like for everyones work to display under contacts. Is it possible?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe