just ordered a 32 gig 5x

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
comes with case and screen protector, paying 270 and I hope I'm gonna be happy.

I'm on crickets 35 a month plan so I see no point in spending big money on a phone, just want a phone that works good. I can do without the rest. hope it can last me at least 18 months.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That sounds like an excellent deal. Everyone I know with an N5X has been quite satisfied, and you know that Google will back it up with monthly updates.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
comes with case and screen protector, paying 270 and I hope I'm gonna be happy.

I'm on crickets 35 a month plan so I see no point in spending big money on a phone, just want a phone that works good. I can do without the rest. hope it can last me at least 18 months.
I think there is a really good chance you will like the device. You didn't say what you wee coming from, though.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Sprint LG g4 thst broke and I took the time to cancel sprint and get cricket.

I'm using a cricket galaxy amp 2 now, it was free with port over but it's only have 4 gig internal memory for apps so I'm struggling...

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
In that case, it sounds like either one would be a great choice. The speaker is kind of low for the 5x, but the camera might be better. Sound quality will be better on the Axon Pro for sure.

Let us know how you like the size of the 5x. Some people found it to be too small, and if that will be you, go with the Axon Pro.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 5x for a little over two months and I ignored the camera until I read someone saying it was a good camera. I own a camera but I started taking photos with the phone. The camera is very good. I had some 8x12 prints made from phone photos, unedited, and they turned out fine. A study with a magnifying glass convinced me to try an 11x14 print.

Now, I'm looking for software that will let me capture my photo files on the 5x in DNG format.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The ZTE is like a gadget the nexus is more a phone, smaller, lighter and probably a quicker os. The ZTE is more so much heavier, probably slower os and less user friendly for daily use. It depends on what I vslue

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Now, I'm looking for software that will let me capture my photo files on the 5x in DNG format.

ProShot is a good one. It's paid, but the app is solid. I typically take all of my photos with the Google Camera (HDR+ is legit), but ProShot would be the one I'd use if I didn't. It can take JPG, JPG+DNG or just straight up DNG.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam_274