Just ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
This is the case I purchased. $12.99 from Amazon. Really surprised at the quality for this money. I'm waiting for the Logitech keyboard case and was looking for a low-cost option until it comes out.

Amazon.com : WAWO Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Case - Slim Folio Cover for SM-P905/P900 12.2 Inches Touch Screen Tablet, (with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep), black : Computers & Accessories

I ordered the same on from Amazon this past Saturday and since it qualified for Prime I received it today even though they said I would have it tomorrow. Can't beat it for $9.00 delivered. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Nursedad

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the same on from Amazon this past Saturday and since it qualified for Prime I received it today even though they said I would have it tomorrow. Can't beat it for $9.00 delivered. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Yeah...this case is crazy good for the money. Gotta love Amazon.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, guess we'll have to wait until it finds its way to more stores.

Hey guys.....Best buy finally has the logitech listed on their site. Sku# 4752005 site is having issues currently(cant check store availability)but it's there. Thanks to eds817 for the sku pic!

Nursedad

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally! Just ordered and will pick up at the store after work this evening. I will post an assessment of the case and keyboard after I've had an opportunity to put it through it`s paces in a full day of work tomorrow.

If satisfied...I'll need to find someone to purchase my Zagg keyboard at a deep discount. :)

Posted via Android Central App

SassyLee

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys.....Best buy finally has the logitech listed on their site. Sku# 4752005 site is having issues currently(cant check store availability)but it's there. Thanks to eds817 for the sku pic!

Thanks just order and waiting for confirmation email to go and pick up

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I picked one up this morning at 10am when Best Buy opened. The logitech keyboard/case is amazing. I have it and my apple magic mouse connected at the same time. The keys are great on the keyboard. Loving it so far!

Nursedad

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I picked one up this morning at 10am when Best Buy opened. The logitech keyboard/case is amazing. I have it and my apple magic mouse connected at the same time. The keys are great on the keyboard. Loving it so far!

Agree. I'll put it through its paces at work tomorrow. That will be where I see if this was money well spent.