[KERNEL][GB] GingerKernel v08.1 (OC) DOUBLE-TAPPING BUG FIXED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpadeOfAces

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [KERNEL][GB] GingerKernel v08.1 (OC) DOUBLE-TAPPING BUG FIXED

Home charger issues are resolved! Charges fast while in use, while as before just kinda sat there and never gained any charge...thank you. Merry Christmas and sorry for being Scrooge yesterday...

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Home charger issues are resolved! Charges fast while in use, while as before just kinda sat there and never gained any charge...thank you. Merry Christmas and sorry for being Scrooge yesterday...

No harm, no foul. Glad it's working for you.

(Though I will say your posts yesterday were pretty irritating, but it's all water under the bridge now. Merry Christmas!)

rjcotton

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

I just flashed v8.1 because I was having SD card issues with the kernel included with GRom 2.2. So far so good. thanks

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Without the hard work of several people, my phone wouldn't be worth owning.

Thank you!

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

snipsta

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site

This is working great with Your Mom Rom...thanks!! Question, with this kernel what range of overclocking could I expect to use? Min freq? Max freq? Governor?

simon1b

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Can this be used with HydroRom? or would it be a bad idea to do that?

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

GingerKernel v08.2 is being worked on right now. There's a slight possibility that media buttons on wired headsets will work again, no guarantees. Stay tuned.

Reactions: rcdoma and jstntp

uurel23

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

do you have a stock lg kernel? also where can i download an older version of your kernels...8.1 is freezing n restaring my phone......i thought it was your mom rom causing it, so i went stock rom/kernel then installed no-iq everything worked then i did 8.1 now i freeze and restart or i just have to pull battery....thanks in advance for your help
optimus s
stock rom
gingerkernel 8.1

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

[INFO]GingerKernel has been discontinued!

GingerKernel has been discontinued because a new breed of kernel has arrived. I present to you iScream, the latest LG Optimus S kernel from Team Hydro. Featuring CM9 (ICS) and ZVH Gingerbread compatibility, it is guaranteed to rock your world. Come and get it here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...ernel-gb-cm9-iscream-kernel-v01-ics-baby.html[/INFO]

f127934832

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi guys, do any of u hv a working link for the GM version kernel zip. Couldn't seem to find one that's working. Something wrong with hydro team's site?? Please help, my current kernel is an outdated n crapy one...:':)'( thx:):)

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Yes, team hydro is moving to a new host site so thier links are down. On top of that, this is an outdated kernel, you want HydroKernel found here, if that link is down, check the last page I had posted a backup link for the gingerbread version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001