klingo fail... what am I missing?

Baugherb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Klingo keeps saying root failed not supported. I'm new to this so please be kind. Lol. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted from my Note 3.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Tell us about your system.... what firmware are you running, and what version of Kingo are you running? Firmware: Goto: Settings>General>About Device. Then scroll down to Build Number and give us the last 3 digits, example, AT&T would probably be, MI9, MJ5 or NB4.

What carrier as well.

If you're on AT&T's NB4, then you'll need to make sure you're on Kingo Version 1.8.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Its either going to be 1.8 or 1.1.8. I'm checking with another member here to find the link.

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CURRENT DRIVERS: If you have Kies 3 installed, you should be ok, if not, install Kies 3 as well for the drivers.

Baugherb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I used the software in the link above with Success!! Thanks for everyone's help. Now, what recovery method does everyone use?

Posted from my Note 3.

yogi2000#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the FireNote ROM. It's a slimmed down version of the stock ROM with a few cools tweaks. Not sure about others. ..I mainly wanted a bloat free faster stock rom, and that's what FireNote delivers. Try it out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2627234

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Hey, that's cool you're still using it haha. Yeah, it seemed incredibly stable and tweaked right. They have a fun thread over there too lol, lotsa joking around

Baugherb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the FireNote ROM. It's a slimmed down version of the stock ROM with a few cools tweaks. Not sure about others. ..I mainly wanted a bloat free faster stock rom, and that's what FireNote delivers. Try it out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2627234

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Downloaded it late last night. Gonna give it a shot today. Wish me luck. Lol. I also used safestrap for backup like you suggested. So far so good. Thanks again.

Posted from my Note 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya