Knock Knock - - Hello! I am from Windows Central

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
who means?
Sorry but i am not able get it.

Madd54 is referring to a type of joke in the English-speaking world. The jokes always follow the same formula, involving a person knocking at a door, and the person inside responding with 'Who's there?' So the joke proceeds, usually involving word-play of a kind which would make it difficult for a non-native English speaker to understand.
If you want to see some examples of such jokes - and the experience is barely worthwhile - look here:
http://www.funology.com/knock-knock-jokes/

Posted via the Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I also was Windowsphone user and switched to android couple weeks ago!
I bought LG G3 and couldn't be happier! ^^

Well, welcome to the forums at AC!
You can start your very own intro thread so more members can welcome you properly.
Go on, have some fun.

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey welcome glad to have you here !

The Moto X is a well designed phone, also the LG G 4 or Note 4 would fit your price range.

In terms of current one I would wait for the 1+1 3

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello! friends

I am Windows Phone user and I don't own any Android phone(I hope this doesn't offend Forum rules) but I am planning switch to Android. So,
I am here because I want users opinion to buy my First Android phone.

Thank you :cool:

Welcome to Android Central!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello! friends

I am Windows Phone user and I don't own any Android phone(I hope this doesn't offend Forum rules) but I am planning switch to Android. So,
I am here because I want users opinion to buy my First Android phone.

Thank you :cool:

We are absolutely not offended - WP is awesome and coming over to another forum site is great! I've migrated over from CrackBerry, myself; but still use that forum site as well as Windows Central. Welcome!

As far as recommending a phone, it would be difficult to do so without knowing what your expectations are. My first suggestion to you is to write down the apps you use on your Windows device and look for the Android equivalent/the same app on Google Play; just so you can familiarize yourself with Google's ecosystem. Yes, we have a ton of apps; but that would be a good first start.

Based on what you wrote below about price range, gaming, etc., maybe check out a Samsung S5 or Ace (I think that's what it is called). Prices should be dropping on other devices now that the newer Samsung, LG, HTC phones have dropped. Bargain hunt and/or look online for deals (make sure the sellers are reputable/the phones aren't blacklisted)! Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter