Launcher Pro / ADW.Launcher users, DO THIS!

2_hotty

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
So, after clearing out my Sense home screen (and deleting Dell stage all together) yesterday was the first time since I got my phone that I didn't have to charge it until I went to bed. (ext battery tho)

Right now its 3:30 in the afternoon and my battery is at 66% which is crazy good from what it used to be. Thanks again for this tip!

Trust

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Switch back to HTC Sense UI temporarily -- and remove all your widgets from those home screens!

I had a snafu last night with Pandora, but the end result was Pure Calendar Widget locked up sucking battery (and a power cycle in the end) ... but the deal is, I didn't have that widget on my Launcher Pro home screen -- it was only on my "unused" Sense home screen!

So go remove those resource-sucking widgets from the Sense home!

I dont even have Sense installed but thanks! :p

mr.holtz

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
random noob question: I can't remember where you go to set adw as your default home so when i press the 'home' button it takes me to the adw home not the sense homescreen. i downloaded 'homeswitcher' and everytime i tey to set adw as the default the app force closes!
thanks!

rjb9184

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
im a noob in this forum... actually in the whole android thing... im not sure if im in the right thread here but anyways... i was browsing online and i saw this adw launcher ex and the home screen looks like this (link) http://androidfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ss-1280-0-4.jpeg is there anybody that knows how to make my home screen like this or is this even possible for the HTC evo 4g? if its possible maybe you can teach me how to do it or which apps i need to get... thanks!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavid666