LED back cover case

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Love the way it looks and the light effects are really cool, but hate how slippery the case is! It's more slippery than the phone itself!

The coolest thing about the case is everyone smiles at the smiley face animation when you take pictures.

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
So i have that case on my 10+, is there any way to make it not light up the back after a certain hour of the day, like midnight, i have a tendency to flip my phone when i go to bed, and it lights up my whole room, and it freaks my wife out, i cant find any settings, other then disabling it when i go to bed? thanks!

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
So i have that case on my 10+, is there any way to make it not light up the back after a certain hour of the day, like midnight, i have a tendency to flip my phone when i go to bed, and it lights up my whole room, and it freaks my wife out, i cant find any settings, other then disabling it when i go to bed? thanks!

You could enable do not disturb? I don't have the case to verify but it shouldn't push any notifications to the case if the phone is set to do not disturb, theoretically

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
Sadly that does nothing, i have DND come on as scheduled, but still i get the mood lightning, im sorry i didnt specify, i dont get any notification lights, only the mood lights, or the star sky when you flip it over, thats what im talking about, and as i check the phone periodically as i wake up during the night, every time i flip it over gives me the mood lights..

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Sadly that does nothing, i have DND come on as scheduled, but still i get the mood lightning, im sorry i didnt specify, i dont get any notification lights, only the mood lights, or the star sky when you flip it over, thats what im talking about, and as i check the phone periodically as i wake up during the night, every time i flip it over gives me the mood lights..

Hmmmm leave it screen side up and turn the brightness all the way down may be your only option then, sorry I'm not much help lol

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I love this case, just not how slippery it is. what I would love for it to do is light up or whatever you have set when you recieve/make phone calls, that would be awesome.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I love this case, just not how slippery it is. what I would love for it to do is light up or whatever you have set when you recieve/make phone calls, that would be awesome.

I thought about getting this case but went with the Flip view instead. I think both look good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal