LED Flash Won't Work

Tommygun45

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Let me start by saying that yes, I did drop my Dinc in a lake. However it has since continued working perfectly. Also the flash works sometimes. Also my phone is rooted, but I just used the unrevoked tool and didn't really modify anything. I installed Incredilight and it worked for a few days. Also my camera flash would work sometimes. But now when I use Incredilight nothing happens. The LED flashes will not come on. When I attempt to take a picture the flashes wont flash either. And I have it set to auto flash, or I will set it to flash ON and it still wont work. The other day I had Incredilight open, and I selected the HIGH setting and let my phone sit on a table. After about 10 minutes the flash turned on. One time I restarted my phone and it worked, but that trick only worked once. Anyone have any ideas on this one?

Cyder

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Let me start by saying that yes, I did drop my Dinc in a lake. However it has since continued working perfectly. Also the flash works sometimes.

I think you answered your own question from this sentence. Dropping anything electronic in water will affect something on the device.