LED notification: can you change the color for certain notification?

Thingsgoboom

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
I wanted to know are you able to have a specific LED color for a specific notification?

Like can I make it blink green for missed call, make it blue for text notification, etc.?
Or is there only one color for all those notification?
I went to the LED indicator settings and it doesn't seem like it has much customization.

Not a big deal, but was just curious if this was possible.

Thanks

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
There's an app from the play store called lightflow that does exactly what you want, but it still has some kinks to work out for use on the Note 2.

Thingsgoboom

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you guys for your response.

When getting a missed call etc. do you guys know how long it stays blinking? (For the Stock notification setting)

Thank you

mxb54587

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So I was checking out these apps on the play store and they don't seem to work right with either the phone or jelly bean. Anyone have any other apps?

in8won

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Im looking for a good app for led customization too. Any input out there?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm using light managerand its wiring great. I made custom colors as some were off in there scale, but you can test them by selecting test, hiring your power button to put it to screen off abs it will show the color. I want to say that it of the stock colors, only one didn't work.

The other thing is that within the default settings, many of the default colors mimic the stock notification colors.

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk

stroa

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
There is another app that does this very well. SMS Popup. Just make sure you disable the popup part if you just want notification bar text notifications.

Stephen Biller

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Im using light manager pro. Trying to set specific colors for individual contacts. It works when i test it but when i actually receive the specific notification it goes to the stock color. Im using the galaxy note edge. Am i doing something wrong?

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Have any of you had problems with these types of programs on the note 4 recently? I noticed it after a recent security update. I was using Light manager which had been working great. I'm still getting the led notification, but it's constantly coming I with different colors, not what it's set to. Anyone else having issues like this?

Coddfather420

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm using the note 8 and trying to find if there's a way to set a sequence of multiple colours for different apps or contacts?
E.g
Facebook - blue
Snapchat - yellow
Etc...
Mum - blue green red
Dad - red yellow green
Brother - green pink green

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky