LG G3 issue with voice mate / google voice search

ebrombe

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I have been a strange issue with my phone lately. When plug my phone into my car's aux cable to listen to music - google voice aearch and or voice mate keeps popping up. I deleted voice mate from my phone and have disabled google voice search ( at least I think / believe I have ). But as soon as I sit my phone down - the music pauses and google voice search pops up. I have updated to 5.01 when I heard t-mobile/LG released it on LG's website ( my mistake ). Any suggestions/help/insight would be greatly appreciated

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have been a strange issue with my phone lately. When plug my phone into my car's aux cable to listen to music - google voice aearch and or voice mate keeps popping up. I deleted voice mate from my phone and have disabled google voice search ( at least I think / believe I have ). But as soon as I sit my phone down - the music pauses and google voice search pops up. I have updated to 5.01 when I heard t-mobile/LG released it on LG's website ( my mistake ). Any suggestions/help/insight would be greatly appreciated

Posted via the Android Central App

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to the settings, applications, go to the Google Search app and clear the data. That should reset the app. Go back in to the Google Search settings and disable it again.