LG G3 stuck after hard reset

Diego1002

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I tried to hard reset my LG G3 device. Following the Volume Down + Power Button instructions, everything was looking well. I confirmed to reset the phone and since then, the phone's been rebooting itself automatically without moving further than the LG logo screen.

Turns on, LG Logo and turns off immediately after. I tried taking out the battery but once I turn the device back on, the process keeps happening.

Help pls! Any suggestion?

Thanks!

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Did you install or try install any new firmware etc. prior to the hard reset? Was there an issue before that motivated the hard reset? i.e. are you rooted and did you muck about inside your G3's brains? One thing to try quick is removing an SD card which may be corrupted? I've heard of some people doing this with success.

This sounds like a boot loop and I think you can get it back to stock and up and running following something like the following guide - will involve hooking it up to a PC so I hope you have one available: [Guide] LG G3 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Sto… | LG G3 | XDA Forums

Diego1002

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Didn't try to install anything. The phone's been having all kind of issues since the day I bought it, which motivated the hard reset.
I tried removing the SD card and yet having the same issue. I managed to take the phone to the Hard reset setting options screen again but whatever I do, Yes or No, it keeps doing the same issue. Trying now the boot loop, will keep you posted in a few minutes.
Thanks!

Diego1002

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
So I keep trying this but since the phone is on and off, the LG Flash tool is not recognizing it as connected to the USB.
Not sure what to do already. Anything else you may suggest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FerretPhone