LG G3, two months on...

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Same here. I cannot believe I am saying this. Especilly how fast I switch phones. I love this thing. The G3 is clearly the best phone I have every owned.

I'm not saying I will not switch down the road but I absolutely love this thing. From the looks to the form and function I 've no complaints.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I had some early on glitches with my gps but they seem worked out some how.

Happy, yea I'm happy with my G3

Posted via Android Central App

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Very happy with my G3. I was reluctant to upgrade because my DNA was the first phone I have been happy with. I do not like nor will I own a Samsung and regardless of what the apologists and fan bois say the ultra pixel camera isn't that great. Now after 3 weeks with the G3 I like it even more than my DNA. It's everything the DNA was and has a few things I missed that the DNA didn't have. I would recommend this phone in a heartbeat.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Very happy with my G3. I was reluctant to upgrade because my DNA was the first phone I have been happy with. I do not like nor will I own a Samsung and regardless of what the apologists and fan bois say the ultra pixel camera isn't that great. Now after 3 weeks with the G3 I like it even more than my DNA. It's everything the DNA was and has a few things I missed that the DNA didn't have. I would recommend this phone in a heartbeat.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

I had DNA which was very underrated. This phone is a nice upgrade with a very similar feel to it.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I had DNA which was very underrated. This phone is a nice upgrade with a very similar feel to it.

The DNA suffered due to being a Verizon exclusive. I think if it had been available on all the major carriers it would have got the props it deserved.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
The DNA suffered due to being a Verizon exclusive. I think if it had been available on all the major carriers it would have got the props it deserved.

Now if you don't release it everywhere you get no respect. Droid Maxx was great phone nobody heard of

erikranger

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I came from the G2, and so far I am loving the G3. The G2 was the best phone I have ever used. I think the G3 will take that spot soon enough. I also go through a ton of phones. I did 14 days with Nokia icon and 14 days with s5. The s5 has nothing on this. The nokua... I love Nokia phones and apps, but WP8 was still lacking.

YepDatsE

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Love my G3 just came from iOS to Android and happy I chose to go with the G3 although sprint tried to sell me on the S5... No complaints at all

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe