LG Logo Brick/Hang (particularly after a VC update) possible fix(es)...

mugsy629

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG Logo Brick/Hang (particularly after a VC update) possible

i have been going back and forth reading everything on the internet trying to fix this problem..thanks a million it was a big help

elom21

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
hey am new here...i recently rooted my lg c800 android device and decided to flash a cynogenmod nightly rom , so installed flashify on my device and then i did a backup to my sdk after which i flashed the cm. nightly rom zip .the phone restarted to lg logo , showed android unpacking screen and a yellow loading bar after which it went back to the lg logo screen and then a complete blank screen, plus when i connect my device it doesnt install software drivers no matter how many times i update the drivers.tried hard reset still notthing ....i need help

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
hey am new here...i recently rooted my lg c800 android device and decided to flash a cynogenmod nightly rom , so installed flashify on my device and then i did a backup to my sdk after which i flashed the cm. nightly rom zip .the phone restarted to lg logo , showed android unpacking screen and a yellow loading bar after which it went back to the lg logo screen and then a complete blank screen, plus when i connect my device it doesnt install software drivers no matter how many times i update the drivers.tried hard reset still notthing ....i need help
sorry, you'll have to find a lg c800 forum, the hardware tricks won't neccesarily match up between different LG devices.
make sure the rom you're installing matches your hardware...
You might have to uninstall your existing device drivers and try reinstalling them, is the only suggestion I can offer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgibbs83