Liquid 3.0

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been running it all day so far, and sucker is really fast. Only small issue I've had so far is that my lockscreen isn't working at all right now, but I honestly don't care all that much.

Seriously, this is far and away the best ROM I've run on this phone.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been running it all day so far, and sucker is really fast. Only small issue I've had so far is that my lockscreen isn't working at all right now, but I honestly don't care all that much.

Seriously, this is far and away the best ROM I've run on this phone.

I've been running this all day too. I'm not having any trouble with my lockscreen though.

Drunk texted from my Thunderbreaded Bolt

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Loaded it earlier today... no issues... lock screen works great... lots of choices for lock screens.... I do wish the AOSP ROMs could get MyVerizon to work, so that the NFL Mobile app could work... oh well... I guess I can really live without both, since it's only 65MB in size.

dr_rick

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been running this all afternoon and have to say that I agree with the others. I've been running Th3ory's AOSP roms, and have really liked them, but I think I like this one even better! Great rom!

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Have always ran BAMF since day 1, others have been temting but I really like the look of this Liquid. Going to try it out!

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm really liking this ROM. I got the lockscreen working by just rebooting, not a huge deal at all, just didn't think of it last night when I loaded it.

Overall, awesome.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Had 2 go back to BAMF, once I ran Titanium to put reload my backup it started rebooting on me and got into a reboot loop. I wiped and flashed again, then I couldn't sign in to Google and was getting some servers foreclosures or something like that. Put my Nandroid backup and I'm good again with BAMF.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
ran Liquid a few weeks ago, then flashed the most recent CM7 (unofficial 10-2

anyone able to put forth a great argument to Liquid to make CM7'ers switch over from one AOSP to another?

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Had 2 go back to BAMF, once I ran Titanium to put reload my backup it started rebooting on me and got into a reboot loop. I wiped and flashed again, then I couldn't sign in to Google and was getting some servers foreclosures or something like that. Put my Nandroid backup and I'm good again with BAMF.

You realize that you can't do a full Titanium restore from Sense to AOSP right? You should have installed all your apps manually then just restored your data. This is not a ROM issue, this is user error.

Reactions: AZDROIDX

mldefe12

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Running liquid now its real snappy. I'm looking to install adrynalynes kernel version a that is made for BAMF. Anybody run liquid with this kernel? Or know where i can get that kernel?

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
You realize that you can't do a full Titanium restore from Sense to AOSP right? You should have installed all your apps manually then just restored your data. This is not a ROM issue, this is user error.

I did not, now I do. A thanks is in order, I was going to start a thread but was hoping someone here would confirm what I thought was the issue. Thanks again. Do you know why I had the same issue trying to go from BAMF Forever to the SoaB V1? I tried it last night, I know it was a jump from Sense 3.0 to 3.5 but I had Google Market and server errors too.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
BAMF Forever and SoaB use different device bases also if I'm not mistaken. Generally the only thing you want to restore is data for market apps. If you're restoring any system data or not doing a full wipe before installing a different rom, you're bound to have issues.

Reactions: AZDROIDX

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
BAMF Forever and SoaB use different device bases also if I'm not mistaken. Generally the only thing you want to restore is data for market apps. If you're restoring any system data or not doing a full wipe before installing a different rom, you're bound to have issues.

Thank you! I always wipe when flasing new ROM's so it must be the system data as the issues from one ROM to another. Going to try the Liquid again, I use Launcher Pro anyways on my BAMF most of the time.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site

I did a full app+data restore using TIBackup from BAMF FE to CM7 and had no problems whatsoever... how is this a problem? as long as you're not restoring system data then you're fine...

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I did a full app+data restore using TIBackup from BAMF FE to CM7 and had no problems whatsoever... how is this a problem? as long as you're not restoring system data then you're fine...

Very good, but not everyone knows the difference... and they are usually the ones that come back here asking for help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirradical