Lock screen

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to change the lockscreen wallpaper with this rom? I've also tried a few different launchers, with no luck. Thanks for any help.:confused:
P.S. I use the SGSIII

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Samsung uses their own skin. You may have better luck posting it the appropriate Samsung forums.

I can change the home screen wallpaper all day, but when i do, the lock screen automatically gets the same one, whether i want it or not. I don't think that it's a Samsung issue. It's either a rom issue, or a launcher issue(tried most launchers in Play Store, but no go).:(

downhillrider

May 17, 2013
Visit site
well I'll throw the question out there. is there a native way to change the wallpaper on the lockscreen while not changing the default wallpaper on the homescreen? I didnt have to look for alternatives because my previous phone the One had the option.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
well I'll throw the question out there. is there a native way to change the wallpaper on the lockscreen while not changing the default wallpaper on the homescreen? I didnt have to look for alternatives because my previous phone the One had the option.
Yes, you should be able to change the lock screen wallpaper through system settings > security (I think that's where it's at). I could be wrong, so please jump in and post the correct location.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raychippw