Looking for a new sense rom to try, plz give me your input

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been running skyraiders 3.5 sense rom for about a month or so now. I am happy with it, I have some time on my hands this weekend and thought I would try something different. Skyraider is my first custom rom, so I dont know what to expect from others.

I like sense, I understand there are some roms out there with the new sense, I was thinking of trying one of those but are they stable for everyday use?

Im not looking for over clock, battery life is kinda important, skyraider has been good to my battery, just something with a smiler stock, new sense with all the tweaks that is stable for everyday use.

Thanks for any input
Ken

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Z Rom's don't record in HD , you can try R.R evo hybrid its on this forum posted by me made by HeyItsLou best sense rom. Only sense rom I use

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If you want a sense 2.0 ROM, try Warm Z twopointtwo. It's fairly stable, but I found it to be a real drain to the battery and it still had some stability issues (rebooted the phone too often, once when I was listening to music, and it rebooted whenever I tried to put files on the SD card from my computer, which can potentially corrupt the SD card). Supposedly it's the most stable of the Desire Z ROMs, though.

Redemptive seems to be a favorite. Carbonite Fusion, which I'm currently using, is a very good ROM as well.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup I recently made the switch from Skyraider to Redemptive rEVOlution , SkyRaider was great but just wanting to check out other roms .

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
If you want a sense 2.0 ROM, try Warm Z twopointtwo. It's fairly stable, but I found it to be a real drain to the battery and it still had some stability issues (rebooted the phone too often, once when I was listening to music, and it rebooted whenever I tried to put files on the SD card from my computer, which can potentially corrupt the SD card). Supposedly it's the most stable of the Desire Z ROMs, though.

Redemptive seems to be a favorite. Carbonite Fusion, which I'm currently using, is a very good ROM as well.
Carbonate fusion with my kernel is pretty nice.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
well good thing I had tons of time on my hands this weekend,

I tried Incredibly Re-Engineered v2.20, couldn't get backup assit, so I couldn't get my contacts back, to bad it was a very fast rom and nicely laid out

then I tried Redemptive rEVOlution evo rom, this rom showed backup assit in setup but did not work

SO now im back on skyraider 3.5 again.
I have never done any themes, i was thinking of trying themes but dont know much about them or how to install them,
any theme suggestions on skyraider themes?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
When you back them up to Google don't use backup assistance anymore. Then you will have double Of each. I haven't used sky for about a year lol

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I have had no issues w/ skyraider 3.5 final, it been a good rom, pretty much stock froyo w/ tweaks, my curiosity got the best of me wanting to see the diff between roms and honestly I didnt notice much if ant diff between RR evo and skyraider, Inc Re-Eng v2.20 seemed different but I think that was just because there was no sense
I really wanted to try the new sense, but I didnt find any that were stable for everyday use and that didnt kill battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10