Messages notification bar

cdork94

Feb 22, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,
I have an S9 so I just recently got Pie..

Everything is different which is annoying but it's nothing I can't get used to except for one thing which is making me lose my mind.

I use the standard messages app for texting. When I receive a text message and reply from the banner, it shows the whole conversation in the notification. I want it to work more like the Oreo version where when you sent a reply through the banner, it got rid of the notification all together.

Please tell me there's a way to switch the functionality of the notification without getting rid of text notifications completely!

Thanks,
Corey

POPEYE077

Mar 12, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,
I have an S9 so I just recently got Pie..

Everything is different which is annoying but it's nothing I can't get used to except for one thing which is making me lose my mind.

I use the standard messages app for texting. When I receive a text message and reply from the banner, it shows the whole conversation in the notification. I want it to work more like the Oreo version where when you sent a reply through the banner, it got rid of the notification all together.

Please tell me there's a way to switch the functionality of the notification without getting rid of text notifications completely!

Thanks,
Corey

Yes, I would like to know the same thing as well since this is something I can't get used to either with Pie.