Metallic grey Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is stunning

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from BB to play with the demo unit they had out. Is it me or is the UI a big sluggish? Even the camera app seemed to have some lag. Wasn't sure if this was just cause it is a demo unit that has been played with all day or if it was the buggy and lagish in general still? Thoughts?

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from BB to play with the demo unit they had out. Is it me or is the UI a big sluggish? Even the camera app seemed to have some lag. Wasn't sure if this was just cause it is a demo unit that has been played with all day or if it was the buggy and lagish in general still? Thoughts?

Other than a very occasional pause I don't find mine sluggish at all.

Oh, and I got the gray at Amazon and love the look and feel. Everytime i pick it up I feel torn between using it and licking it.

Last edited:

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I think im going for the metallic grey. White just screams apple and girls(Every time i sell a iphone and its white, its a girl that wants it)

camgen

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just returned my Acer Iconia 32gb and grabbed the Galaxy tab 32gb Metallic grey. And yes it is stunning and very happy w/ it.

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Other than a very occasional pause I don't find mine sluggish at all.

Oh, and I got the gray at Amazon and love the look and feel. Everytime i pick it up I feel torn between using it and licking it.

I figured it was just the typical demo unit jitters. Probably had a boat load of apps running in the background. Maybe I will go up again and reboot the demo model and see how it runs then.

Do we have a release date on the Verizon version?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali