Military EPP not working for S24x PreOrders

MarathonMan

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
Tried on multiple occasions to preorder S24U with Samsung Military EPP discount for which I am enrolled.
While populating the order page discount shows correctly. When I go to checkout page the price increased $122.
Has anyone had success ordering S24x with any EPP discount?
Thanks,
Pete

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I did with Healthcare. HOWEVER, what keeps messing it up is trying to add accessories for the 'use it or lose it' credit. Something about the maximum discount you can get with an EPP (it's not just a percentage, it's also capped to a certain amount). So, in my case, I had to leave about 30 bucks on the table and I was able to place the order with no charge for the accessories and the original discount on the phone.

That being said, add everything to your cart and before you go to checkout, chat with a representative. They may be able to force the order through. (I just didn't want to deal with that for 30 bucks on the day pre-orders opened haha). Also, it may be a bug. Pre-orders during the first couple days after opening up are always filled with them.

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
Tried on multiple occasions to preorder S24U with Samsung Military EPP discount for which I am enrolled.
While populating the order page discount shows correctly. When I go to checkout page the price increased $122.
Has anyone had success ordering S24x with any EPP discount?
Thanks,
Pete
It kept telling us we didn't qualify ....we do though