Missing one feature in Gallery app

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
So I was trying to copy paste one image on to another using tutorials on YT. Its edit image in stock app, go to stickers, and select Gallery icon there (icon thats between History and Calendar)...Well I dont have that icon on my phone. I have it on my S22 but not on S23 Ultra. Anyone know which app I could have possibly removed that would cause this?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
There is an option I recently heard about in a YT video that was removed with the latest update. It involved the camera or photos. In the video they said it was greyed out but that leaves people feeling like something is missing so they may have just removed it all together. The way some of your post is worded it difficult to know for sure which option you're asking about? Check the date of the tutorial and search again using the filter to get more recent results. Let us know what you find.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
There is an option I recently heard about in a YT video that was removed with the latest update. It involved the camera or photos. In the video they said it was greyed out but that leaves people feeling like something is missing so they may have just removed it all together. The way some of your post is worded it difficult to know for sure which option you're asking about? Check the date of the tutorial and search again using the filter to get more recent results. Let us know what you find.
I am talking about this. I am running same security update on my S22 and S23. That's the image from my S22, I don't have that on my S23

Attachments

• IMG-20230801-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20230801-WA0033.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 41

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What happens if you tap the + on the bottom row? Does the gallery option pop up?
Good catch. Looking at the image again, I'm wondering if you drag the row to the left is it maybe just out of order from one to the other. So on one you're seeing 123 but on the other you're seeing 231? Seems simple enough you may have thought of it both of these but sometimes when we're expecting something we overlook the obvious.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali